Sometimes you just need a filling, hearty meal to get you through the day, especially on cold, driech, windy days of Autumn. This version of a Corned Beef Hash won’t just fill you up, but it’s lipsmackingly tasty and fairly cheap to put together!
What you Need:
- Corned Beef
- Tin of beans
- BBQ sauce
- Fry some onions gently in butter Get your tats boiling
2. Add sugar to your onions as they sweat down. A touch of salt & pepper
3. Push the tats through a ricer (or just mash) then add butter, mustard, milk, S&P then yer onions, mix then stick in a piping bag, or just spoon onto corned beef.
4. Mix a tin of beans with BBQ sauce, pour into pie dish. Layer sliced corned beef on top
5. Layer on yer mash top, then sprinkle lightly some cheese on top *Add breadcrumbs to the cheese to make it extra crispy Oven 180c -20mins
And done Corned Beef hash, my take… Get stuck right in!